Turbo 700R-4 Th700R-4 Gm Performance Rebuilt Overdrive Transmission
|Part Type:||Automatic Transmissions|
|Number of Gears:||Four|
|Valve Body Style:||Automatic/Manual|
|Transmission Advertised Horsepower Rating:||550 HP|
|Torque Converter Included:||No|
|Lock Up Compatible:||No|
|Transmission Pan Style:||Deep|
|Transmission Pan Material:||Aluminum|
|Transmission Pan Finish:||Natural|
|Tailshaft Length:||7.500 in.|
|Input Spline Quantity:||30|
|Input Shaft Material:||Hardened Steel|
|Input Shaft Style:||TH700-R4|
|First Gear Ratio:||3.06|
|Transmission Case Style:||OEM|
|Transmission Case Material:||Aluminum|
|Transmission Case Finish:||Natural|
|Transmission Shield Built In:||No|
|Flexplate Shield Built In:||No|
|Fluid Fill Location:||OEM Case|
|Retainer Material:||Chromoly Steel|
|Notes:||Assembled in the USA.|
Everyone of our transmission goes through the following:
- A complete teardown to the bare case for a complete inspection of all components including bands, bushings and clutches.
- All worn or potentially weak components are replaced to ensure longevity as each one of our transmissions are 100% guaranteed and come with a 1 year warranty.
- The bare case is pressure washed and passages are cleaned using compressed air, while the valve body and its parts that are to be reused are thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
- All components deemed reusable are checked four times by experienced professionals at one of the best transmission rebuilders in Southern California. They are meticulously inspected during teardown, machining, cleaning, and final installation stages of the process.
- The cleaned case is inspected for cracks, pin holes or wear. The valve body surfaces are checked and machined as necessary, while the valves are checked for drag to ensure correct smooth operation
- All gaskets and external seals will be new and will include the cooler line fittings.
- First Gear Ratio 3.06:1/ Second Gear Ratio 1.63:1
- Will include the upgraded Corvette Servo for improved shifting.
- Due to the multitude of potential applications a torque converter is not included.
- 12 month warranty in non race applications.
- Our close relationship with Lukes Transmissions ensures that you will receive a top quality product that's fully guaranteed along with tech and customer service help that is unsurpassed in the industry.
- Lockup solenoid is not included.
Note: The price for this transmission includes the $200.00 core charge you usually pay when buying a transmission. If you wish to ship us your core we will gladly accept that. Please call us at 909-418-7768 to process the core exchange. Buyer is responsible for core shipping charges.